1 min to read
About the Project
Tyrrells is a growing Residential & Commercial Property Inspections company from Sydney, Australia. Operating in such a competitive market, Tyrrells experienced a plateau in their online conversions and digital marketing efforts. The challenge was to build a strategic paid search strategy that was effective at generated leads while combatting the high CPC for keywords in Australia.
- Establish an objective of 10% increase in leads on a month to month basis.
- Create lead generation landing pages for use in the campaign. A/B test all landing pages with Google Optimize.
- Create multiple ad formats and copies to test different messaging. Each ad communicated a clear benefit.
- Each keyword in an ad group coincided with one single landing page. This proved to be a far more effective strategy than implementing dynamic insertion on landing pages because dynamic ads tend to reduce quality score.
- Implement a variety of keywords, including less direct search terms with lower CPC's in order to maximize the campaign budget.
- Strategy iterations on a monthly basis. Continually test new keywords, pause underperforming ads, add more ad formats, use display keyword targeting nd display in-market to optimize campaign performance.
Results were assessed after a 9-month campaign period (January to October). The campaign successfully achieved the objective of a 10% increase in leads M/M. Not only were the conversion goals met, but the client's CPA was reduced by 9% in the process.
- 77.84% more conversion in month 9 than month 1
- Cost Per Acquisition Decrease of 9.3%
- Average Conversion Rate increase of 2.39%
- Average CPC 50% less than industry average
- Sustainable new business growth for client
Add comment ×